Microsoft commenced rolling out a new update for Home windows Insiders in the Beta Channel. The update is getting rolled out as Home windows 11 Make 22623.741 (KB5018503). These who have enabled the pill-optimized taskbar will now discover that the taskbar is no additional crashing. For a thorough record of improvements and fixes, proceed looking through additional.
- Home windows 11 Beta Build 22621.741 and Make 22623.741 are now rolling out to the insiders.
- Insiders who were beforehand on Establish 22622.xxx will immediately get moved to Develop 22623.741.
- Insiders who landed to Develop 22621.xxx can check out for updates and opt for to set up Develop 22623.741.
What’s new and improved in Windows 11 Beta Make 22623.741
- We fixed the difficulty triggering the taskbar to in some cases collapse when it should be expanded if there are no working windows on the desktop.
- We set an problem that would take place when making use of the remaining or appropriate edge gestures ensuing in the Widgets or Notification Middle (respectively) to overlap with or appear truncated by the taskbar.
- Set an challenge that was causing the tablet-optimized taskbar to crash explorer.exe if you entered the overflow flyout.
[System Tray Updates]
Fastened an situation so that Quick Options items can now be rearranged with contact once more.
- We mounted an concern that affects Server Manager. It could possibly reset the incorrect disk when various disks have the similar UniqueId.
- We mounted localization challenges for some setup information. These problems might cease you from building installation media for non-English languages.
Acknowledged problems in Windows 11 Beta Establish 22623.741
We’re searching into reports that audio stopped working for some Insiders in modern Beta Channel builds.
- The taskbar occasionally flashes when transitioning concerning desktop posture and tablet posture.
- The taskbar takes for a longer time than envisioned to changeover to the touch-optimized model when switching among desktop posture and tablet posture.
- When employing the base right edge gesture to see Quick Settings, the taskbar in some cases stays trapped in the expanded point out, as an alternative of dismissing to collapsed condition.
Story posted by Kunal Chowdhury on
Kunal Chowdhury is a Microsoft Home windows Insider MVP, and Articles Creator. He publishes hottest tech news, article content, and reviews on kunal-chowdhury.com that has 2 million+ month to month sights. DM him on [email protected] if you want to focus on on any small business collaboration options.
The 2022 Dame Traveler Holiday Gift Guide
4 Tips on Protecting Your Finances as a Single Mom
Why some airline refunds take so long