NEW YORK, June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 7.93 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the assistive technology market to register a CAGR of over 7%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Request a Free Sample to understand the scope of the report!
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Demant AS, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, GF Health Products Inc., GN Store Nord AS, Invacare Corp., MED-EL Elektromedizinische Gerate GmbH, Medline Industries Inc., Permobil AB, Sonova Holding AG, and Sunrise Medical LLC are some of the major market participants. The increasing number of orthopedic and neurological disorders will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Assistive Technology Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Assistive Technology Market is segmented as below:
- Sensory Aids
- Mobility Aids
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40244
Assistive Technology Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the assistive technology market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Demant AS, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, GF Health Products Inc., GN Store Nord AS, Invacare Corp., MED-EL Elektromedizinische Gerate GmbH, Medline Industries Inc., Permobil AB, Sonova Holding AG, and Sunrise Medical LLC.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Assistive Technology Market size
- Assistive Technology Market trends
- Assistive Technology Market industry analysis
Increase in the development of new products is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the high cost of mobility products is may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Related Reports on Health Care Include:
Global Hearing Aid Market – Global hearing aid market is segmented by product (hearing devices and hearing implants) and geography (Europe, North America, Asia, and ROW).
Global Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids Market – Global bone-anchored hearing aids market is segmented by end-user (adults and pediatrics) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Assistive Technology Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist assistive technology market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the assistive technology market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the assistive technology market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of assistive technology market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market Characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Device
- Market segments
- Comparison by Device
- Sensory aids – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Mobility aids – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Device
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Competitive Scenario
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Demant AS
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- GF Health Products Inc.
- GN Store Nord AS
- Invacare Corp.
- MED-EL Elektromedizinische Gerate GmbH
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Permobil AB
- Sonova Holding AG
- Sunrise Medical LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-assistive-technology-market—-7-93-billion-growth-expected-during-2021-2025–technavio-301307113.html